"Munk Against The World"- By Simple Plan

"Iron Munk"- By Black Sabbath

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mt. Rushmore Rox, Yo!

From the desk of $The Fuzzy Hippo$-
Sorry guys! I've been in South Dakota all week, which is the cause for my absence. I actually tried to make a post on my cell phone, but it didn't go through. Stupid bad connection! While in SD, I visited Mt. Rushmore (duh!), The Badlands, a Wall Drug store, Bedrock City (Flinstones park thingy), and The Presidential Wax Museum, among other places. And I have to say, it was totally awesome! (Not to mention it kept me away from the computer and my Wii for a week, which was much needed) I will post some totally cool photos later, of almost all the places I went. I stayed in a small (And I mean small), cabin at a KOA camp ground. So yep, that basically wraps it up. Bye!
~Vapnoar777~

No comments: