"Munk Against The World"- By Simple Plan

"Iron Munk"- By Black Sabbath

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Small Notice:

From the desk of $The Fuzzy Hippo$-
Hey guys! I know all of you 4 fans out there have really missed me in the what, like 7 days that I haven't posted. Instead, I spent that time remodeling and renovating the site. As you may have noticed, I finally added the famed Video Bar, or as I call it: MVGVB. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that The Ignition Trilogy, Book 1: The Ascending Corruption (which is still subject to change), is actually making some progress! Yay! The real reason I'm finally working on it is because I have a creative writing class this week, and I want to present something good on the last day and.... Blah blah blah. I'm done rambling now. I wanted to say something else, but I forgot what it was so I'll see ya later, alligator.
-The Vap Dude

No comments: