"Munk Against The World"- By Simple Plan

"Iron Munk"- By Black Sabbath

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Guppy??????

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!Guppy guppy, yawn yawn............... Oh! Hi there! I see you have rudely intruded on my Great, (did I mention great?) Awesome, (did I mention awesome?) Coolio Blog of Guppyness yet again?! Well, apparently you did! Good job! (Claps) (Claps) (prolonged sequence of claps) Anyway, Guess what? I have today off from school again, and I am sleeping-over at my friend's house. So you won't be hearing much from me until sometime tomorrow :{ (Sorry, that is the best sad face I can make) Say your good-byes now! By golly, I think I can hear you now! (You stink! Go away already! Get it over with!) Parting is such sweet sorrow-Romeo to Juliet

Okay see ya later! Yours Biggheadedly,
Vapnoar777 (Bloginator)

No comments: