"Munk Against The World"- By Simple Plan

"Iron Munk"- By Black Sabbath

Friday, April 25, 2008

Goodnight already!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!I'm predictable, as bored. Wait, let me rephrase that: As predicted, I'm boring. Wait, that's wrong also (sorry I'm sleepy): As predicted, I had no time whatsoever to post on this site the rest of yesterday and most of today (If you actually believed that, I'm gonna give you a free candy bar and a t-shirt that says "I'm Gullible!" on the front). I am actually really tired, so if I start typing weird things in my sleep, blame it on Casper! Uggh.... Me need to find George Bush and Oprah, Me need to get famous, rich, Blow up world with big doomsday device........ Ha, Ha Ha Ha Ha! E=Mc squared! Global Warming!jghuidiqporrrrryvqcygaosdti3jfkw787htereuirugo Huh?! Did I say that? Oops.... Oh well, I need to get my beauty rest so bug me tomorrow, Okay? Kapeesh?
Yours Somethingly,
Vapnoar777 (Blogguy)

No comments: