"Munk Against The World"- By Simple Plan

"Iron Munk"- By Black Sabbath

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Notice

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!K, I'm officially leaving now. In T-minus like, three minutes (and counting). I've already posted this on my other blog (conveniently located at http://vapnoar777.blogspot.com/ (subject to change (like, today or tomorrow or July))), and on that post I stated I may or may not have access to the computer and or my blog, but if I do I might add a post or something (I'll bring my flash-drive). So anyway, bye.
Yours Somethingly,
Vapnoar777 (Blogguy (I get to use Blogguy and Somethingly again because I'm not counting this as an official post in my mental post signature keeper thingy that exists in the vast abyss of space that is my mind))

No comments: