"Munk Against The World"- By Simple Plan

"Iron Munk"- By Black Sabbath

Friday, May 2, 2008

Another day at school.

I guess it was just another hippoish day at school. But beacuse I'm special (no, a different reason), I got to miss some of the day. Yeah, woot woot! Anyway, we got to go bowling, and I totally dominated the girls I was playing w/ (Okay, I used the monitor to change my score from 2nd to 1st). It was fun. I gotta lot of pizza and I added a bowler named HIPPO and we all took turns bowling for him/her/it. Just thought I'd waste your time and tell you about my day. Oh yeah, almost forgot, Happy May!
Mine Hungrily,
Vapnoar777 (Starved)

4 comments:

Kookle1 said...

vapnoar you r so wierd

Anonymous said...

Ur funny lol:P:P:P:P

Anonymous said...

Ur funny lol:PWont let me show my name>:(
Kinkajou11

~Vapnoar777~ said...

Try Name/URL.