"Munk Against The World"- By Simple Plan

"Iron Munk"- By Black Sabbath

Sunday, May 11, 2008

"I am Iron Man" A++! Or 5 stars, whatever!


I saw "Iron Man" on the 4th and believe me, you need to see this movie. It is literally 40 times better than the "Spiderman" and "Fantastic Four" movies (No offense, those are good too), and the actors, especially Robert Downey Jr. and Terrence Howard, were just superb. A great mix of action, humor, and plain awesome (not to mention realistic) special effects. I love the part where Iron Man jumps on Iron Monger's back and he reaches inside his suit and says, "This looks important!" Then he rips out the targeting system in Obidiah's machine. And, "You've fixed the icing problem?" "Icing problem?" The actors (Terrence Howard, Gwyneth Paltrow, Downey, Jeff Bridges) have already signed on for two more IM flicks, the third of which might be a crossover "Avengers" movie (w/ new Hulk actor Edward Norton, Thor and Captain America!)! I might get the insanely awesome "Iron Man" vid. game today (for Wii/DS), and if I do I'll be sure to tell you guys about it! Downey cameos in "The Inedible Hulk" this summer (Oops, I meant to say "Incredible"), which I look forward to seeing also. As you just might be able to tell, I am a Marvel fan (No DC, although "The Dark Knight" looks very cool). Oh yeah, and I wanted to ask: "Did you stay after the credits?" Well I did. And I know what the "Avenger Initiative" is/means. Won't give away any more than that. Thank you for reading (i.e. enduring), yet another one of my droning reviews.

Hello, hello. I say hello, you say goodbuy-Vapnoar777

4 comments:

~Vapnoar777~ said...

Please comment, this post was hard work!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did enjoy doing that movie. It was a great publicity stunt.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks Vapnoar for speaking so well of me in your review. I think I did a stupendous job myself.

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

very nice review indeed! i havent seen it yet but you convinced me to see it ;-)

good job! you rock! ;-)