"Munk Against The World"- By Simple Plan

"Iron Munk"- By Black Sabbath

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hi guys! Waz up?

Hello, me again. I just wanted to post two quick things.
One: -I got Iron Man for Wii and I have to say that is darn awesome, if a little bit hard.
Two: -I learned the song "Iron Man" on my viola yesterday at school. It was in the movie, but if you don't know what it is just search "Iron Man song" or "Iron Man-Black Sabbath" (leave out the quotation marks, obviously) on Youtube.
Oh and also, if you play Club Penguin: There's a new feature coming out called "Penguin Mail". Check it out on the CPIP blog. That's all for now, because I have some homework to do (and other stuff like food, sleep, and vid. games (kidding)). See you next time on, American Idol!
Hello, hello. I say hello, you say goodbuy-Vapnoar777

1 comment:

john said...

Hey Vapnoar,
your new site looks sooooooo awesome. Can you check out my blog too. It's about Club Penguin. Rate it.