"Munk Against The World"- By Simple Plan

"Iron Munk"- By Black Sabbath

Thursday, May 22, 2008

In other news....

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends! Hi! Just wanted to include you in this quick News Update (I should probably make a side bar for that!): I am starting to write a mini-series of books, and I'm thinking of posting each completed page (or chapter, ect.) every once in a while. I got the inspiration to release little pages every day or something from the author of the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series, which I just read the 1st installment of (It's superbly awesome, remind me to review it later!). All I can say right now is that the series working title is The Ignition Trilogy. Anyway, soon I will be adding a blogroll and various other items of interest, such as: Oh I don't know... something! I have to go to eat dinner RIGHT NOW, so I will edit this post later with some stuff! I will post something cool that I can't tell about yet. Bye!
(No time for sig!)

No comments: